Nemu: Kegalauan Pra-Kuliah


If youre feeling like quitting, remember why did u start

mungkin that very sentence lah yang banyak bikin people keep strong with their struggles, any of those. but for me, bukan that exact sentence yang lebih bikin bertahan.

i did start with a certain aim, but for me it wasnt that special, my aim, it was just becoming a doctor so that i can work on my own without having to work as an employee. tapi ternyata there's something yang lebih menyentuh dan menginspirasi untuk tetep bertahan inside this medical tirani.

briefly, i told you a story right after my graduation, sudah stress mau masuk apa, so that i applied for this prep class for national univ exam. untuk daftar nya, karena pilihanku hanya dokter, so i was sooo stress abt that, nggak ngerti mau kemana and my confidence about entering medical school was like minus.

so i also applied to stan, my dad's college, yang dibiayai pemerintah, yang artinya if i did study there, absolutely i would become a civil employee. yang as daddy told me, nggak enak jadi pegawai, so i just applied because afraid that i wont be accepted everywhere.

and those hard work days berlalu, siang malem belajaaarr mulu, mengesampingkan my oppadeul in new dramas. my second time, but my first time really far from umi bapak waktu karantina les sbm, udah stress sbm tambah homesick. so it was indeed a struggle.

after the D Day of sbm, sudah pupus harapan karena i was soooooo stupid and feel like i did it sooo bad

Comments

Popular Posts